Mi Phika is a self-catering holiday house located in Yzerfontein. The home is ideally situated 5 to 10 minutes drive from the beach, restaurants and other facilities in the coastal town.
This fully furnished unit consists of 3 en-suite bedrooms and an open-plan living area. Each bedroom is furnished with a queen-size bed and the bathrooms feature a shower or bath. The fully equipped kitchen contains a microwave, a gas stove, an electric oven, a fridge-freezer and a separate scullery area with a dishwasher.
The adjacent dining area has a 6-seater table and the lounge features a flat-screen TV with full DStv viewing. Free Wi-Fi Internet is provided in the house. The double garage also has a washing machine that guests can use.
Mi Phika is ideally situated 5 to 10 minutes drive from the beach, restaurants and other facilities in the coastal town.
1. Bird watchers can try and spot the endangered Black Tobie on the beach or head to the saltpans to view the Pelicans and Flamingos.
2. Be on the lookout for Southern Right and Humpback whales who frequent the area for most of the year.
3. Visit and view the rock excavations located just before the harbour entrance.
4. Visit the Kalkbranders, located next to the oldest building in Yzerfontein, the Fish House, and learn about its history.
5. Visit the beach near Kelp Street during low tide and try and spot the abandoned tractor. Locals will be able to fill you in on the background story while you get to know the area.
6. Order a picnic basket, visit Schaapeiland and take a walk along the footpath to the harbour.
TV with full DStv viewing.
Free Wi-Fi Internet is provided.
A 50% deposit is payable within 48 hours of making the booking.
The 50% balance is payable 14 days before arrival.
Only the stated number of guests allowed.
For stays longer than 7 nights, fresh linen and towels will be provided.
Should you require housekeeping at the same time or on additional days, this can be arranged at your own cost.
Minimum 2 nights during the week and over weekends during mid season.
Minimum 3 to 4 nights over long weekends.
Minimum 3 nights over Easter weekend.
Minimum 4 nights during high season.
Cancellations between 21 and 28 days prior to arrival, 75% of the deposit will be refunded.
Cancellations between 14 and 21 days prior to arrival, 50% of the deposit will be refunded.
Cancellations between 7 and 14 days prior to arrival, 25% of the amount paid will be refunded.
Cancellations less than 7 days prior to arrival or in the event of a no-show, no refund will be considered or paid.