Mart-Inn is a self-catering flat located on the owner’s property. The property is ideally located opposite the caravan park and near to the main beach.
This fully furnished cottage can accommodate 4 adults and 2 children, as it consists of 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. The main and second bedroom each have a double bed and the third bedroom is equipped with a bunk bed for 2 children to sleep on; these 3 rooms share the bathroom, which is fitted with a separate shower and a bath.
The open-plan kitchen contains a fridge, a microwave, an oven with a stove and ample built-in cupboards to store crockery and cutlery. The adjacent lounge features a TV with full DStv viewing and leads out to a covered veranda, which has a braai facility for guests to use.
Pets are welcome by arrangement only. Outdoor parking is available for vehicles. The property is also within close proximity to a recreational club, shops, a liquor store and other facilities in the town centre.
The property is ideally located opposite the caravan park and near to the main beach.
It is within close proximity to a recreational club, shops, a liquor store and other facilities in the town centre.
1. Bird watchers can try and spot the endangered Black Tobie on the beach or head to the saltpans to view the Pelicans and Flamingos.
2. Be on the lookout for Southern Right and Humpback whales who frequent the area for most of the year.
3. Visit and view the rock excavations located just before the harbour entrance.
4. Visit the Kalkbranders, located next to the oldest building in Yzerfontein, the Fish House, and learn about its history.
5. Visit the beach near Kelp Street during low tide and try and spot the abandoned tractor. Locals will be able to fill you in on the background story while you get to know the area.
6. Order a picnic basket, visit Schaapeiland and take a walk along the footpath to the harbour.
TV with full DStv viewing.
A 50% deposit is payable within 48 hours of making the booking.
The 50% balance is payable 14 days before arrival.
Only the stated number of guests allowed.
For stays longer than 7 nights, fresh linen and towels will be provided.
Should you require housekeeping at the same time or on additional days, this can be arranged at your own cost.
Minimum 2 nights during the week and over weekends during mid season.
Minimum 3 to 4 nights over long weekends.
Minimum 3 nights over Easter weekend.
Minimum 4 nights during high season.
Cancellations between 21 and 28 days prior to arrival, 75% of the deposit will be refunded.
Cancellations between 14 and 21 days prior to arrival, 50% of the deposit will be refunded.
Cancellations between 7 and 14 days prior to arrival, 25% of the amount paid will be refunded.
Cancellations less than 7 days prior to arrival or in the event of a no-show, no refund will be considered or paid.