Carien's Corner is a self-catering unit located on the owner's property, situated in Yzerfontein. The unit can accommodate 2 persons and is ideally situated within close proximity to the beach.
The unit has its own private entrance and consists of 1 bedroom with a double bed and 1 bathroom with a shower. The unit has a kitchenette that contains a bar fridge, a microwave, a mini oven with a 2-plate stove, tea- and coffee-making facilities and a toaster. The adjacent living has a 2-seater dining table and there is a TV with selected DStv viewing as well as WiFi.
Shaded parking is available for 1 car in front of the unit. There is also a small private braai area that guests can use. A hospitality tray of coffee, tea, milk, sugar, sunlight liquid and toilet paper, will be provided on arrival for guests.
Carien's Corner is a well-equipped self-catering unit in Yzerfontein within walking distance from the beach. This unit is all you need for a comfortable stay away from home and provides you with all the needs for a self-catering stay.
1 room with a double bed. The house is equipped with a fridge freezer, microwave, 2 plate stove, toaster, DStv, WiFi, linen and towels.
Your car is parked in the shade and there is a small but comfortable area to braai.
1. Bird watchers can try and spot the endangered Black Tobie on the beach or head to the saltpans to view the Pelicans and Flamingos.
2. Be on the lookout for Southern Right and Humpback whales who frequent the area for most of the year.
3. Visit and view the rock excavations located just before the harbour entrance.
4. Visit the Kalkbranders, located next to the oldest building in Yzerfontein, the Fish House, and learn about its history.
5. Visit the beach near Kelp Street during low tide and try and spot the abandoned tractor. Locals will be able to fill you in on the background story while you get to know the area.
6. Order a picnic basket, visit Schaapeiland and take a walk along the footpath to the harbour.
A 50% deposit is payable within 48 hours of making the booking.
The 50% balance is payable 14 days before arrival.
Only the stated number of guests allowed.
For stays longer than 7 nights, fresh linen and towels will be provided.
Should you require housekeeping at the same time or on additional days, this can be arranged at your own cost.
Minimum 2 nights during the week and over weekends during mid season.
Minimum 3 to 4 nights over long weekends.
Minimum 3 nights over Easter weekend.
Minimum 4 nights during high season.
Cancellations between 21 and 28 days prior to arrival, 75% of the deposit will be refunded.
Cancellations between 14 and 21 days prior to arrival, 50% of the deposit will be refunded.
Cancellations between 7 and 14 days prior to arrival, 25% of the amount paid will be refunded.
Cancellations less than 7 days prior to arrival or in the event of a no-show, no refund will be considered or paid.