Set among a cluster of seaside cottages, this quaint house sleeps a total of seven guests in four bedrooms with two bathrooms. The small kitchen has self-catering facilities and leads into the cosy lounge which offers a TV and DStv access. Wi-Fi is available in some of the units.
Here one can take a morning walk along the deserted beach, unwind, let your hair down and allow the Atlantic breeze to fill the spaces between your thoughts.
Local shops and restaurants lie in Port Nolloth, a mere stone's throw away, while the Richtersveld National Park beckons a little further north, take to the sea and dive for crayfish or go fishing.
McDougalls Bay offers a sheltered tidal Lagoon which is ideal for children, Kayaking and Windsurfing. For the hungry and adventurous, there is an opportunity to dive for crayfish and collect mussels along the coast. There are also restaurants specialising in seafood in nearby Port Nolloth.
· Experience a different ambience at Port Dump
· One of Mc Dougalls Bay first pre-fab homes, revamped to a quint restaurant. Floors only of sand and seashells, friendly and helpful staff all-year-round.
· Richterveld National Park
· National Geographic
· Succulent Karoo
· Various kind of Water sports
· Oranjemund can be visited without Permits, only Passports required
The house would be convenient as a stopover to the Richtersveld Nature Reserve.