Namaqualand with its flowers, the Richtersveld Desert Mountain wonderland and the Wild unspoiled West Coast are on the doorstep of this fully equipped holiday house overlooking the Atlantic Ocean.
There are three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Main bedroom and second bedroom have double beds and third bedroom has twin beds. Wi-Fi is available in some of the units. All the modern amenities for self-catering are available. A fully enclosed separate braai-barbeque area allows you to enjoy the view, whatever the weather.
McDougalls Bay offers a sheltered tidal Lagoon which is ideal for children, Kayaking and Windsurfing. For the hungry and adventurous, there is an opportunity to dive for crayfish and collect mussels along the coast. There are also restaurants specialising in seafood in nearby Port Nolloth.
· Experience a different ambience at Port Dump
· One of Mc Dougalls Bay first pre-fab homes, revamped to a quint restaurant. Floors only of sand and seashells, friendly and helpful staff all-year-round.
· Richterveld National Park
· National Geographic
· Succulent Karoo
· Various kind of Water sports
· Oranjemund can be visited without Permits, only Passports required
Fresh oysters cultivated locally can be ordered.
The house would be convenient as a stopover to the Richtersveld Nature Reserve.