Mr Muscle is a lovely self-catering house situated in McDougalls Bay, Port Nolloth. The house can comfortably accommodate up to five guests and comprises of two bedrooms, one bathroom and an open-plan kitchen and living room. The first bedroom contains a double bed and the second bedroom contains a single bed and a bunk bed. The bathroom features a bath, basin and toilet.
The kitchen is well equipped for self-catering. The comfortable lounge area includes a TV with DStv. Upstairs, there is a large wooden balcony with lovely sea views. Parking is available in front of the unit. Wi-Fi is available in some of the units.
McDougalls Bay offers a sheltered tidal Lagoon which is ideal for children, Kayaking and Windsurfing. For the hungry and adventurous, there is an opportunity to dive for crayfish and collect mussels along the coast. There are also restaurants specialising in seafood in nearby Port Nolloth.
Port Dump (Dining)
· Experience a different ambience at Port Dump
· One of Mc Dougalls Bay first pre-fab homes, revamped to a quint restaurant. Floors only of sand and seashells, friendly and helpful staff all-year-round.
· Richterveld National Park
· National Geographic
· Succulent Karoo
· Various kind of Water sports
· Oranjemund can be visited without Permits, only Passports required
The house would be convenient as a stopover to the Richtersveld Nature Reserve.
On Site Parking
No refund cancelled bookings one week before arrival. Booking Office closes at 8pm please phone office to make Arrangements for late arrival.